Lightbringer Appreciation Thread

Discussion forum related to Light's Hope in general.
luwoo

Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:24 pm

There has been a lot of negativity directed towards Lightbringer and Light’s Hope overthe past few months. Some have decided to move to K3 and have been flaming the project, some are waiting for the new server and flaming the current one.

I, for one, do not have an extensive experience playing on private servers. I have tried a few around WotLK/MoP times but they were nothing like this. The people are helpful and supportive, there’s sufficient activity across all levels and I had my best experience of twinking ever over the past few months.

There’s no specific response or objective coming out from this thread, just wanted to express my appreciation. I will not be moving to other servers even when the fresh one kicks in - don’t have the time to start over. If there’s other people who think the same - do leave a shout :)
Zarant

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Yeah, that's how I felt when Lightbringer first released, I was having fun playing on Anathema, that's all I cared about. But I can tell you from past experience, from each questionable decision the lead team makes, will cause that feeling to dwindle just like the server population.

Return to “General”