Degenerate's Hope Discord! 18+, RP, Etc.

What happens in Goldshire, stays in Goldshire.
Reachwood

Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:55 pm

For there must always be... a Lich King...
Or a Goldshire in this case, but, hey, at least one gets you something or another.

Welcome to Degenerate's Hope Discord! Why would someone do this, you ask? Because it's easier to contain and confine the behavior to one area than to have things run rampant later. If you have trash (like me or people like me), wouldn't you want the garbage can to point it to? Basically, we're doing a community service so you don't have to.

Now, we have some simple rules - and I am cleaning the language up from the Discord Channel to keep this advertisement as friendly as possible. If it is in parenthesis - then it is replaced language.

1. This is an 18+, ( friendly Roleplay Community. There aren't many rules, but please observe them.
2. Nothing related to minors, animals, gore, (bathroom-material), or illegal acts in any way are to be depicted in any way, file, shape, link, or attachment. No warning. Instant ban.
3. Three things that make people cry are tolerated, but whoever you offend is on you! Spamming is not. Please keep all fights and (poop)-related to the (poop)-posting channel. If it goes out of that channel, you're getting a 24 hour mute. Second offense? Ban.
4. If you need a guild advertised, just message a moderator or administrator. We're (butt)holes, but we're going to run a community properly.
5. If you're not 18+ and it's found out, we're booting your (butt) from this Discord. There's a happy, friendly, and huggy Discord for you kids. Anyone who fails to remove said person of interest from their guild (if (18+)-based, normal guilds unaffected) will have their guild removed from the directory.

If you can agree to the aforementioned set of rules, by all means. CLICK THE LINK. DO IT.

If you can't agree to the rules set-forth, DON'T CLICK THE LINK!

https://discord.gg/yZrexz8
Sharpen your mind, sharpen your wit, and sharpen your tongue and no path stays closed before you.
Reachwood

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:06 am

So, curious about roleplay, but you don't know what it is or how to roleplay?

Here are some helpful links!

tinyurl.com/wowrpdarrow - this is a guide on how to roleplay!

And WoWpedia.org - Be sure on this, when looking up lore to make sure it's Pre-BC/Wrath/Cata, etc.!
Sharpen your mind, sharpen your wit, and sharpen your tongue and no path stays closed before you.
Bragi

Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:02 pm

I Bragi, like your idea and hopefully my wife Idunn and I may be a part of your community!
Just like the pied piper, we shall sing you a song and lead you to perdition.
Bibibi

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 am

Is this still active? It looks pretty dead...

Return to “Role Play”