[Addon] pfUI - An ElvUI inspired Interface entirely written from scratch

Discuss and share any vanilla addons, macros, or interface mods that other users may find useful.
miloshj

Fri May 25, 2018 6:20 am

Hi like everyone already said great addon thanks for making it! Is there option to change powerbar (mana) color? I did look for it but cant find it anywhere.
shagu

Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Hi,

pfUI uses the Wow's default "ManaBarColor" table and turns those into pastell alike colors. If you're willing to touch the code, this are the related lines where this happens: https://github.com/shagu/pfUI/blob/mast ... 1802-L1816

Cheers
Forlornprincess

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Hi, sorry to bother you. I'm a bit rusty at installing vanilla addons and am having some trouble with this ui install. I have followed the posted steps but when I unzip the file all it has is a readme file. I still changed the name and copied it over to my addons folder, but it doesnt show on the addon options on sign in and doesnt show when I try to access it while logged in game. What am I doing wrong?
Roadblock

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:06 pm

Forlornprincess wrote:
Hi, sorry to bother you. I'm a bit rusty at installing vanilla addons and am having some trouble with this ui install. I have followed the posted steps but when I unzip the file all it has is a readme file. I still changed the name and copied it over to my addons folder, but it doesnt show on the addon options on sign in and doesnt show when I try to access it while logged in game. What am I doing wrong?
shagu moved all his stuff off github to gitlab after the Microsoft aquisition.
You need to download the addon from here instead: https://gitlab.com/shagu/pfUI
Some of my addons.
shagu

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:07 pm

Forlornprincess wrote:
Hi thanks for pointing that out. The links on the first page are now updated.
Teffeltop

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Really great addon...! Thanks. Just curious on a way to make the "Elite tag" on mobs show better?
shagu

Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Teffeltop wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:16 pm
Really great addon...! Thanks. Just curious on a way to make the "Elite tag" on mobs show better?
Try this one: https://shagu.org/pfUI-eliteoverlay/
DellConagher

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:06 pm

I've been using pfQuest for a while, and I've noticed that it does not remove dots on the map when those objectives are complete. Is it supposed to?

Furthermore, if I shift-click to remove them manually, it removes EVERYTHING for the quest, including the marker for the questgiver. Is there a way to remove just the dots?

Also, even when I complete a quest, pfQuest still shows the dots and the ? marker for the questgiver. I have to manually shift-click to remove them.
shagu

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:48 am

DellConagher wrote:
I've been using pfQuest for a while, and I've noticed that it does not remove dots on the map when those objectives are complete. Is it supposed to?
I've pushed an update yesterday that fixed that issue.
DellConagher wrote:
Furthermore, if I shift-click to remove them manually, it removes EVERYTHING for the quest, including the marker for the questgiver. Is there a way to remove just the dots?
Shift-Click on Quest Nodes was designed to manually mark a quest as done, therefore all related quest-nodes will be removed. I see your need to manually remove dots without removing an entire quest. I can make an update for that later.
DellConagher wrote:
Also, even when I complete a quest, pfQuest still shows the dots and the ? marker for the questgiver. I have to manually shift-click to remove them.
That's weird, this bug existed a long time ago but shouldn't happen on the latest version. If it still occurs for you, please send me the name of the quest and describe exactly what you did before. I need to be able to reproduce a bug in order to fix it.

PS: Please use the pfQuest thread in future: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=163

Cheers
Shagu
DellConagher

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:16 pm

shagu wrote:
That's weird, this bug existed a long time ago but shouldn't happen on the latest version. If it still occurs for you, please send me the name of the quest and describe exactly what you did before. I need to be able to reproduce a bug in order to fix it.
It was happening with every quest. I was having to manually remove almost everything. But I think I might have been running an outdated version, or maybe another addon was messing with it. I'll try updating.
shagu wrote:
PS: Please use the pfQuest thread in future: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=163
Didn't even know there was a pfQuest thread since it's way back on the 2nd page.

Return to “UI, Addons, & Macros”