[Addon] pfUI - An ElvUI inspired Interface entirely written from scratch

Discuss and share any vanilla addons, macros, or interface mods that other users may find useful.
Gatot

Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:37 pm

Anyone else have bug whit disenchanting pick u mats? No matter what i set in i cant click on mats after i desenchant item, i must always click ESC. (tried both loot on cursor ON/OFF)
gotmilk0112

Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:26 pm

It's either a bug with vanilla, or a bug with XLoot, since that happens to me too and I don't even have pfUI.
Gatot

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Well i dont use XLoot. All i have i Sort Bags.
meridaw

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:30 pm

I think Xloot is built into the pfUI addon. I get that also using pfUI.
shagu

Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:01 am

meridaw wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:30 pm
I think Xloot is built into the pfUI addon. I get that also using pfUI.
pfUI doesn't have any built-in addons.
meridaw

Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 am

ah sorry, tought it was pretty much the same, but looks like Xloot just trys to have same style as pfUI, but it does have the same problem when you disenchant.
shagu

Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:43 pm

meridaw wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 am
ah sorry, tought it was pretty much the same, but looks like Xloot just trys to have same style as pfUI, but it does have the same problem when you disenchant.
I have issues with my sarcasm detector, so I don't really understand what you're talking about. Because pfUI lootframes and XLoot have nothing in common in terms of their appearance. But there is in fact a XLoot Fork on github that uses pfUI textures, which was made before pfUI got its own frames.

Back to topic: The same issue happens even with no active addons at all.

Cheers
Niche

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Been using pfUI for over a year. Thanks.

Is there a possibility of adding a small timer function to pfUI? I've tried TimeKeeper and CT-Timer. CT-Timer is ancient and not scalable or customizable at all. TimeKeeper faithfully reproduces the WOTLK added Stopwatch/Alarm, but like most blizzard implementations, leaves a lot to be desired. Both addons also spam your chat when the timer is over.

What I'm trying to do is use a macro with a 'start timer 15 seconds' followed by spell cast. Then have the timer show up and be scalable/color customizable.

I am tracking a debuff (shadow vulnerability), so initially I grabbed Modified Power Auras, and it worked brilliantly, showing a nice timer and stack count. The problem is when it gets to 5 stacks, MPOWA can no longer detect when the buff has been refreshed and the timer becomes unreliable. My thought was to use MPOWA to show debuff existence and stack count, and inside or near the icon, use a timer addon to manually reset the countdown from 15 seconds. CT+TK do work for this, but CT is very small text, and both include minutes and hours without option to disable making it more difficult to see at a glance.

It would be great if something could be added, or if you know of another timer addon I couldn't find, I'd appreciate it.
Altoholic

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:10 am

Gatot wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:37 pm
Anyone else have bug whit disenchanting pick u mats? No matter what i set in i cant click on mats after i desenchant item, i must always click ESC. (tried both loot on cursor ON/OFF)
I have that problem too (not using pfUi).

I think it's the game (on LH/DS) basic behavior to :
* open the loot frame
* loot the content
* let the frame open with the content still inside, for no reason (it's already in your bag)

On Nost (and maybe Elysium), it was slightly different :
* open the loot frame
That's all. You have to manually loot the content.
So, it's an improvement on LH, even if it's look buggy.

I think Vanilla behavior was closer to Nost, but i can be wrong.
Viorze

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Hey shagu, first off thanks for creating my personal favorite UI.
My question: Since downloading the latest version my UI scaled up, i can scale it down under Video Options, but every time i reload it changes back to the oversize. How can i solve this problem? Here's a screenshot of how it looks https://gyazo.com/6dc5daad00db53e80b521c4a112e7656

Return to “UI, Addons, & Macros”