Players can interact in a variety of ways, not all of them constructive. You may encounter players that steal resource nodes, chests, items, lead monsters to new areas and summon demons that raise havoc.
Light's Hope staff will not intervene in these situations as the community may take measures concerning these players. However, behaviour that is considered to be contrary to the essence of the Game will be considered a violation of this agreement.
Such behaviour is considered griefing which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Summoning demons at the initial starting zones of new players;
- Intentionally killing or disabling important quest NPCs for an extended period of time;
- Intentionally causing any of the four demons for Stave of the Ancients to despawn;
- Intentionally causing The Cleaner to appear during The Balance of Light and Dark;
- Intentionally interrupting or negatively influencing a raid group that is currently engaged in ANY world boss encounter on the PvE realm with either faction characters;
- Intentionally interrupting or negatively influencing a raid group that is currently engaged in ANY world boss encounter on the PvP realms with same-faction characters.
We have been experiencing a high load of players kiting important quest NPC's in Light's Hope Chapel needed for the attunement quests. Starting now, we will be sanctioning anyone trying to disable any of those quest givers's inside the Chapel and will lead to an automatic suspension.
Thank you for your time and patience.