Leaving Light's Hope... who wants my stuff?

Discussion forum for anything related to the Darrowshire/Nostalrius PvE server.
Yondo

Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 pm

DarknessCalls wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:06 pm
Yondo wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:44 pm
Sooo... I've been out of the loop for a few months now with real life and whatnot...

Am I reading these recent posts correctly that Darrowshire is actually going to merge into LB and that we won't have a PvE realm anymore? What about the fresh... is that going to be PvP as well?

(in fact, I'm so out of the loop that at some point my guild abandoned ship leaving me as the only member... very sad.)
Correct, all three realms merging into one realm that will be PvP.

The new fresh realm will also be PvP.
I was afraid I had read that correctly. Thanks for clarifying.

That being said... I'll be dropping WoW from my gaming list. Ain't got no time to start fresh somewhere else and I refuse to be constantly stressed about watching for random PvP-ing with the little playtime I do get.

So, if anyone wants all my gear and gold from all my guys, send me a PM... first come, first serve.

Yondo and his bank alt are Alliance... Truva and his bank alt are Horde.

I can either mail everything or we can do a direct trade. If you want a direct trade, just say so in your PM and we can coordinate when to meet up... but it would have to be during the evening for Pacific US time though.

So long folks, and thanks for all the fish.
*** No longer playing on Light's Hope or any other WoW server... it's been fun! ***

:arrow: Watch & follow on Twitch

:idea: Guide: How to install Addons from Github and keep them updated using GitDesktop and symlinks
Yondo

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Ifortituded has claimed all my loot.

Good hunting on the PvP folks.
*** No longer playing on Light's Hope or any other WoW server... it's been fun! ***

:arrow: Watch & follow on Twitch

:idea: Guide: How to install Addons from Github and keep them updated using GitDesktop and symlinks

Return to “Darrowshire/Nostalrius PvE General”