Development Update 24.01.2018

greenlipskins
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:08 pm

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Way to unbalance feral dps druids even further... Huge game-changer for all feral dps druids, you are now even more obsolete than you were before
gotmilk0112
Posts: 1147
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:15 pm

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:45 pm

greenlipskins wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:15 pm
Way to unbalance feral dps druids even further... Huge game-changer for all feral dps druids, you are now even more obsolete than you were before
Good, maybe now we'll have less people attempting to be tryhards and extending raid times because of "muh hybrid deeps!"
User avatar
Syphotheosa
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:39 am

Several Darrowshire horde raids clear MC/BWL in under 40 min with 1-2 feral dps...

Your argument is invalid.
Bubleguber
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:32 pm

gotmilk0112 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:21 pm
Forest wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 pm
I like how druids are coming in here to complain that feral got nerfed, like it was even a real spec to begin with.

You're a healing class and you're going to like it! (You can play feral for memes in your off time.)
N-no, f-feral is v-v-v-v-VIABLE!! y-you're just an ELITIST!!!
divinasion wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:18 pm
You're right Forest, the developers who spent 7 years developing the game before its launch put the Feral tree in for a joke. That's why its 31-point talent is a 3% crit buff to members of your party, hm?
They also gave Hunters a melee damage tree with a 31-pointer that does 161 damage over 18 seconds at level 60.

What's your point?
With the whiners and ignorant like you the thread has been filled with shit.

Feral never was designed to be TOP dps nor it has to be, feral is a support dps and is totally viable because it literally gives 3% more damage/dps to 4 players as 3%crit is roughly 3% more damage, in order to calculate what damage is the feral contributing you have to extract 3% damage from each of the 4 mates from his team, do the math and you will see that a druid feral actually gives the same damage as the main dps roles or even a bit more.
User avatar
Roxanne Flowers
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:37 pm

But because that extra damage is "distributed" among others it doesn't "accrue" to the Feral Druid in the meters, which is all that matters, right?
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
levran
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:05 am

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:15 am

Forest wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 pm
I like how druids are coming in here to complain that feral got nerfed, like it was even a real spec to begin with.

You're a healing class and you're going to like it! (You can play feral for memes in your off time.)
I played this healing class in cat spec from BWL opening to Cata. Most time i could heal, tank and damage deal like expert classes, envy in silence.
I hope they will ready to return sharpening stones to cats in BC.
Illidannn
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:36 pm

Sad to see the change to druid, since good feral weapon is already hard to find, do you consider to enable druid to learn polearm which retail version enabled it later?
User avatar
Roxanne Flowers
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Illidannn wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:36 pm
which retail version enabled it later?
Not enabled during Vanilla. There's your reason for a "NO" right there.
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.
User avatar
Syphotheosa
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Just get your Blessed Qiraji War Hammer.

If you are not raiding yet then try to obtain Impervious Giant.
Locked

Return to “Changelog & Development”