Patch 1.11, Shadow of the Necropolis, is now live. The Naxxramas raid will be available at 6pm Server Time, with attunement becoming available at 5pm Server Time. As of writing this, it is approximately 2h until release.
The scourge invasion event will last two weeks.
There is a list of all new and updated items available in a child post in this thread.
Patch 1.12, Drums of War, is now live. We are aware that the Silithus Geyser and Eastern Plaguelands towers are not available. There are significant issues with our current implementation of these (such as crashes), and they are and have been relatively low priority. We hope that eventually we can implement these features with a certain standard of quality, but right now it's not high on our list.
You can find a list of all new and updated items in a child post in this thread.
Patch Notes (release 1.4.2)
As always, we recommend clearing your WDB folder to receive updated information from the server for quests, items and objects.
- We have made significant improvements to how we check for raid and instance combat
- It is now consistent across all raids - any boss encounter in progress will prevent additional players from being able to zone in
- Players that logout and then attempt to login while an encounter is in progress will be teleported to the entrance, unless they are reconnecting within the disconnection grace period
- It should now be impossible for combat with various non-boss creatures in the instance to prevent players from zoning into the map
- Implemented low HP movement speed penalties for all non-boss NPCs. There are three thresholds, 15%, 10% and 5% HP, which cause reductions in movement speed of 30%, 40% and 50% respectively.
- The following creatures now emit an instance-wide combat pulse: Plague Beast, Embalming Slime, Venom Stalker, Necro Stalker, Plague Slime, Deathknight Captain
- It is no longer possible for some creatures that are linked with bosses to be split-pulled (i.e. just the boss) by having a hunter or rogue pull and feign death or vanish
- Necro Stalkers are no longer susceptible to crowd control effects
- All wing bosses must now be cleared fully before the teleporter to Sapphiron is enabled
- Improvements have been made to Gothik the Harvester's behaviour, particularly when teleporting
- It is no longer possible to gain aggro on the opposite side of the gate from where he teleports, providing the gate is closed. This prevents him running through the gate after a teleport due to spells that were enroute before the teleport, or high damage periodic effects such as ignite
- We have hopefully fixed an issue where he would appear to walk to his position rather than teleport, which we believe was due to the teleport being cast while he was still in the Shadowbolt casting animation (or possibly vice-versa)
- Players that are feigned death now properly count towards the check for total players on each side
- Resolved an issue introduced with the last patch that was causing some pets to behave incorrectly