<OMEN>

Horde guild information and recruitment.
pipkin

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:38 am

Let's start with the official chat spam: <OMEN> Is a mature NA 18+ guild. 9/9 AQ Recruiting for Naxx - Strong interest in mages & shaman to add to our core. PST for more information. Raid Times: Sun 7pm-12am, Tues & Thur 9pm-12am EST.

But what's it like in Omen? I'll tell you my experience. I had heard stories of Vicarious, and had anticipated toxic elitism. What I found was a friendly, driven group of people, each striving to be the best in their class. Constantly competing with each other, while doing their best to help the others succeed. There's our fearless leader Criptix, who has shown such great patience with new people still learning the fights, and a steely resolve to see everyone through Naxx. There's the shaman class leader and all around good guy Spachib, whose cheerful helpfulness extends far beyond the guild. He tirelessly farmed bugs for at least 3 scarab lords, and his raid leading on dragons has been instrumental to a number of Horde kills. There's Prentiscool, whom you may remember as the crazy guy in chat who paid 2000g and set the market for the major rejuv potion recipe. Always eager to have his mailbox filled by guildies needing flasks and magebloods. There's Azatos, master of the Dank Memes channel, whose NSFW humor is sure to spice up your day. And good ol' VaeVictis, whose quest to maintain his top DPS status is live streamed on YouTube for all to enjoy. Watch him pwn, watch him die, watch him cry when he can't roll above a 55. And there's me, the bubbly girl of the group, always ready to heal a dungeon, giggle at you in discord, and do whatever I can to brighten your day.

So come check us out. Revel in the glory of a job done well in the company of good people. See you in game.
-Pipkin
pipkin

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:20 am

Vaevictis

Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 am

Watch my stream if you want to check out our raiding.
Next raid is AQ40 tomorrow at 3am server time. (~20 hours from this post).

https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCrC ... 2G31w/live
pipkin

Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:00 am

Update: Omen is now 11/15 Naxx and still looking for recruits

Return to “Horde Guild Headquarters”