[A] <Banana Republic> [Northdale - Hardcore - EU/NA weekend raiding]

Alliance guild information and recruitment.
Slyabo

Mon May 14, 2018 10:23 pm

[A] <Banana Republic> [Northdale - Hardcore - EU/NA weekend raiding]

We are a group of players from a guild known as Tenacity, former raiding guild on Lightbringer, that are forming a new guild on the upcoming Fresh Realm, Northdale. We have a strong officer team, strong core of experienced raiders and are now looking for more members to fill out our ranks.

Join our discord and read rules, and fill out an application form if you are interested :smiley: We generally have a friendly atmosphere and do enjoy a few memes here and there. When it comes to raiding we expect focus and dedication from our members and you can expect the same from us.

If you have more questions, I am happy to answer them too! Please pm me on discord (#bo2750), message me here on the forums or simply fill out an application and we will message you then.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5mK8rVc
Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... d)(edited)
Slyabo

Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 am

In an effort to get my post count up so I can send messages, I'm gonna put a few more bits of information about our guild here:
We are raiding Saturday / Sunday 19:00 Server Time and we plan to have 5 hour raid times during progression but 4 hour normal raid times.
To give you an idea about what Tenacity was, we were a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Lightbringer that had fast clear times, cleared AQ40 9/9 three weeks upon release, great community and competitive raid environment. But now for the upcoming fresh realm we are going to be a hardcore guild, aiming to be raiding Molten Core within the first 3 weeks of the realm being released. We also have great future plans with speed clears, a second 40 man raid group, and contesting world bosses.

We will be using a Loot council system in the guild, meaning those who show up to raids most consistently, perform well, help the guild, and overall are loyal and have a good attitude will be rewarded with gear over those who aren't so deserving with the luck of a roll.
Right now the Guild has need of all classes and we will accept any exceptional player on any class and we urge you for the sake of longevity to pick and play a class based on your own personal enjoyment and desires. We don't want players to get burnt out because they picked a class to fill a spot.

Return to “Alliance Guild Headquarters”