I am being hacked!

Account, connection, in-game, and forum issues go here. (Ban appeals do not belong in this section)
Shayathel

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 pm

If I didnt turned my Geolock I would probably already lost my second account. Once I was farming Ele Earth at arathi and one player totaly knew my Country and City, when I did not know him at all. I am kind of sure he was hacker. I did more then 5 screens when he was whisping me all that, and after few mins whisping with him I got whisper: Was u thinking u would ever sell ur account? 2 Days later (today) I try to log my account and there is some PIN code. Just WTF. I went to your website, changed password fast, even needed to confirm Geolock PIN as it was used, so I am very sure I am being hacked. I would also like to change my username or character for future to prevent hacks, as both have same name (my bad, I know now). Now I dont know how to remove this PIN that is blocking my account. Thanks
DarknessCalls

Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:56 pm

You are not able to change your username.

See FAQ below on being hacked:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7338
Gears
Senior Game Master

Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Shayathel wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:32 pm
If I didnt turned my Geolock I would probably already lost my second account. Once I was farming Ele Earth at arathi and one player totaly knew my Country and City, when I did not know him at all. I am kind of sure he was hacker. I did more then 5 screens when he was whisping me all that, and after few mins whisping with him I got whisper: Was u thinking u would ever sell ur account? 2 Days later (today) I try to log my account and there is some PIN code. Just WTF. I went to your website, changed password fast, even needed to confirm Geolock PIN as it was used, so I am very sure I am being hacked. I would also like to change my username or character for future to prevent hacks, as both have same name (my bad, I know now). Now I dont know how to remove this PIN that is blocking my account. Thanks
Please contact a GM on discord or via an in-game ticket and provide the screenshots you have taken, we are very interested in following this up with you.
Regards,

Gears
Ex-Senior Game Master
*Put your faith in the light!*
Shayathel

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:02 am

Ok, I just woke up. At discord atm.

Return to “Help & Support”