[Addon] pfUI - An ElvUI inspired Interface entirely written from scratch

Discuss and share any vanilla addons, macros, or interface mods that other users may find useful.
Viorze

Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:04 pm

just fixed it by selecting Tiny (Pixel Perfect) under UI-Scale
clearcasting1

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 pm

Hello, love the UI been using it since level 1 and im now a fully fleshed out 60 clearing AQ40.

My question is regarding the range indicator on raid and party frames. I cannot for the life of me find out how to set range, it seems to be set at 30 yards while my heal has a 40 yard range leading to some frustration while raid heaing as you can imagine because i either;

A) Dont heal players cause im just assuming they are OOR when they acctually arent or

B) Take a chance that the player is in range only to find out he is not.

Is there any way to change this perhaps with some command? i cannot see it in the settings for raidframes. thank you for an otherwise flawless UI.
shagu

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

clearcasting1 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:41 pm
Hello, love the UI been using it since level 1 and im now a fully fleshed out 60 clearing AQ40.

My question is regarding the range indicator on raid and party frames. I cannot for the life of me find out how to set range, it seems to be set at 30 yards while my heal has a 40 yard range leading to some frustration while raid heaing as you can imagine because i either;

A) Dont heal players cause im just assuming they are OOR when they acctually arent or

B) Take a chance that the player is in range only to find out he is not.

Is there any way to change this perhaps with some command? i cannot see it in the settings for raidframes. thank you for an otherwise flawless UI.
Hi,

there is no real 40y check in vanilla. However, there's a way to emulate a 40y check, but this will cost you some performance.

It can be enabled here:

The faster you set the "Range Check Interval", the more performance loss you will have.
You'll have to decide what's the best trade-off for your machine.

Depending on your class, you will have to put at least one 40y healing spell to one of your actionbars.
I don't remember which spell for each class is required, but you can lookup the textures for the check here: https://github.com/shagu/pfUI/blob/mast ... lua#L7-L27
But usually, healers have that spell on the actionbar anyway, so this shouldn't be an issue at all.

Cheers,
Shagu
ToddChavez

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:28 pm

Hi there! Really amazed by this Addon and all the great work you must have put into this. I've been tinkering around trying different option for a while now, but there is one thing, I haven't been able to solve myself.

Is there a way to display a pet's happiness? As of now, I have to actually go to 'pet details', which is a bit of a hazzle until one's pet's loyalty increases. Enabling buffs and debuffs doesn't do the trick.

Hope you can help!
shagu

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 pm

ToddChavez wrote:
Hi there! Really amazed by this Addon and all the great work you must have put into this. I've been tinkering around trying different option for a while now, but there is one thing, I haven't been able to solve myself.

Is there a way to display a pet's happiness? As of now, I have to actually go to 'pet details', which is a bit of a hazzle until one's pet's loyalty increases. Enabling buffs and debuffs doesn't do the trick.

Hope you can help!
Hi,

The color of your pet's healthbar indicates the happiness. Green / Yellow / Red.

Cheers
ToddChavez

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 am

shagu wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 pm
ToddChavez wrote:

Hope you can help!
Hi,

The color of your pet's healthbar indicates the happiness. Green / Yellow / Red.

Cheers
Oh, my. You've thought of everything! Thanks, mate!
Faiith

Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 pm

Just got this UI addon and I have a few questions. I really want to use this addon but there are some small problems

1) How do I show my exact hp? Instead of 4.08k I want to see my exact hp of 4086
2) Whenever I log in or /reloadui the font size in my chat settings reset to 12, I want it defaulted to 16
3) How do I disable the extra bars (completely disable) on the chat boxes that displays time/gold/etc
4) I can't click on some party members in my raid my frames (group 1 in my case). Why?
shagu

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Faiith wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 pm
Just got this UI addon and I have a few questions. I really want to use this addon but there are some small problems

1) How do I show my exact hp? Instead of 4.08k I want to see my exact hp of 4086
2) Whenever I log in or /reloadui the font size in my chat settings reset to 12, I want it defaulted to 16
3) How do I disable the extra bars (completely disable) on the chat boxes that displays time/gold/etc
4) I can't click on some party members in my raid my frames (group 1 in my case). Why?
1) Can be found in the general UnitFrame settings:

2) pfUI doesn't change chat font sizes. You can change the size here:

3) Disable the panel module:

4) Cannot Reproduce that. I never had that issue.
Valintine

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Just watched your 2 years development video. Pretty cool. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Crusherix

Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:07 am

@shagu

First i'd like to thank you for this amazing addon.
Many options and it's really easy to customize!

Bug:
This one doesn't always happen, seem to trigger if you have messed around in interface options before(not sure):
In settings menu - Actionbar: "Always Show Actionbar Buttons".
Enabling or disabling this option will result in my mouse sensitivity changing to minimum value resulting in a barely movable pointer.
Toggling the option also seem to reset all interface options in the esc settings menu where you also find the mouse sens setting.

Edit: Toggling "Enable Vertical Actionbar(TwoRight) have also produced the same bug.
Edit2: "Vertical Actionbar(TwoRight)" also retain the setting: "always show action bar buttons" as ON even though it is OFF. This is the only actionbar with the issue. Permfix: disable bar and use the others if it's an issue like for me. Tempfix: taking off or putting in any item in ANY actionbar fixes the problem until next session.

Question:
In vanilla is it possible for nameplates to not bug out in this scenario?:
You gather 2+ casters that will cast the same ability. If one is already casting halfway when the second mob starts casting the same spell then that will update both mobs castbars to start over.

Request:
Would it be possible to enable font resize for tooltips?
I've been looking through every setting in the addon but i cannot seem to find it.
Perhaps i've overlooked or it's not there.

Thank you again shagu!

Return to “UI, Addons, & Macros”